Cable ONE, Inc. Copyright Notice
While the information on this site may be accessed by anyone and you are encouraged to visit this site often, all copyright rights in the text, images, photographs, graphics, user interface, and other content provided on this site, and the selection, coordination, and arrangement of such content, are owned by Cable ONE, Inc., to the fullest extent provided under the Copyright Act, as well as international copyright laws.
All rights in the product, company, and trade names, logos product packaging and designs of all Cable ONE, Inc. and affiliated company products belong exclusively to Cable ONE, Inc. and its related companies, and are protected from copying and simulation under national and international trademark and copyright laws. All rights reserved.
Except as otherwise provided, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring upon you any license or right under any copyright or trade or service mark of Cable ONE, Inc. or any third party.
Cable ONE, Inc. hereby authorizes you to make one electronic or hard copy of the information posted on any page on this site, provided that such copy is used for noncommercial, personal use only, and further provided that any such copy shall retain all copyright, trademark, service mark, and other proprietary notices and legends contained herein.
Under domestic and international copyright laws, you are expressly prohibited from copying, reproducing, distributing, transmitting, or modifying this information for commercial purposes. Your are further prohibited from "mirroring" any information provided herein and from providing a link to this site from your own site or any other third party site, without the express written permission of Cable ONE, Inc. To secure written permission, please contact the Cable ONE by using the form below.
Other product, company, brand, and trade names mentioned within this site, including the Washington Post Company, may be the trademarks of their respective holders.
Cable ONE, Inc. Statement of Copyright Compliance
Cable ONE, Inc. is committed to protecting the intellectual property rights of others and expects all users of Cable ONE's services as well as visitors to our websites to honor those rights.
To make a claim of copyright infringement:
We will process all notices of copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 ("DMCA"), 17 U.S.C. 512 et. seq. The DMCA addresses the rights and obligations of owners of copyrighted material who believe that their rights under U.S. copyright law have been infringed on the Internet and of Internet Service Providers, such as Cable ONE, Inc., on whose servers infringing material may reside.
Copyright holders who believe that their works have been infringed by a user of Cable ONE's hosting services may send written notice to the following authorized agent designated to receive notification of claimed infringements:
Cable ONE, Inc.
210 East Earll Drive
Phoenix, AZ 85012
Fax: (602) 364-6010
When providing notice of claimed copyright infringement, please provide the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of the allegedly infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit Cable ONE to locate the material;
- your name, address, daytime telephone number, and email address, if available, so that Cable ONE may contact you if necessary;
- a statement by you that you believe in good faith that the complained of use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or someone who is authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Upon receipt of a notice complying with the DMCA, Cable ONE will inform the alleged infringer, in writing, of the claim against him or her. Cable ONE also will act quickly to remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material, and where selective action is not possible, Cable ONE will terminate the alleged infringer's Internet access.
If you feel you have been wrongly accused of copyright infringement:
If you believe that you have been wrongly accused of posting infringing material, you may submit a written counternotice to Cable ONE's authorized agent. Such counternotice must contain:
- your physical or electronic signature;
- identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- a statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification;
- your name, address, and telephone number; and
- a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court in which you are located, and that you will accept service of process from the complainant.
As required by the DMCA, Cable ONE will not judge the rights of the parties, but will notify the original complainant upon receipt of a counternotice. If the complainant does not initiate a lawsuit, Cable ONE will restore the subscriber's Internet access after 10 days of receipt of the counternotice.
Please note that United States law provides significant penalties for submitting an initial notice of claimed copyright infringement, or a counternotice, falsely.
Please use our Talk To Us form to report any copyright infringement.
By submitting this complaint, you represent, under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on such person's behalf, and that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.